Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3
TaiG released Jailbreak app install tool for iOS 10.3.3 beta. You can also use this online tool to install Jailbreak apps for iOS 10.3, 10.3.1 and 10.3.2.
TaiG JB Installer is not an iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak tool. But you can install Jailbreak apps for iOS 10.3, 10.3.1 and 10.3.2.
TaiG JB App InstallerCompatible iOS versions - iOS 10.3 - iOS 10.3.3 beta
Compatible device models
- iPhone 7 & 7 Plus , iPhone 6S & 6S Plus ,iPhone 6 & 6 Plus.
- iPhone SE / iPhone 5s , iPod Touch 6G.
- iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 / iPad Mini 4.
- iPad Air /iPad Air 2 /iPad Pro.
How to use
Currently, This is the most popular method to install Jailbreak apps for up to iOS 10.3.3.
How to install TaiG Jailbreak installer?
Step 01 : Install zJailbreak application. You must visit this page or zJailbreak website from Safari browser of your iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3 device.
Step 02 : Install Sylorix from zJailbreak. Open it and Install iOS 10.3.3 beta to your device.
Step 04 : Tap the "Generate Code" button and copy the developer code of the application.
Step 05 : Open the TaiG Jailbreak app installer, Paste the copied JB developer code ( see the following figure). Then Tap the Install button.
Step 06 : It asks you to open App Store (Only for the first time) Just tap the Open link,That's it. It will start to download the Jailbreak application for your iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3 beta device.
Semi-Tethered Jailbreak tool for iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3 beta
Currently, There is no Semi-Tethered Jailbreak tool for iOS 10.3 to 10.3.3 beta at this time. Pangu and PPJailbreak teams have officially announced that they are planning to release iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3 beta Jailbreak tool. However, untethered Jailbreak will be impossible at this time.
TaiG team is also working to release Jailbreak up to iOS 10.3.3 beta for all devices including iPhone 7.
zJailbreak is the only available jailbreak alternative solution for iOS 10.3, 10.3.1, 10.3.2 and 10.3.3 developer beta at this time. You can install a light version of Cydia and some essential jailbreak applications using zJailbreak.
Install iOS 10.3.3 beta and Jailbreak it
Currently, iOS 10.3.3 is only available for iOS developers. But You can install it Sylorix application, Just install the zJailbreak app from above link and install the Sylorix for free. You can install iOS 10.3.3 developer version using Sylorix even you haven't registered as the iOS developer. You can install the zJailbreak to iOS 10.3.3 as a Jailbreak alternative solution. Also, you can use TaiG JB installer to install the Jailbreak applications to iOS 10.3.3.
Install Cydia to iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3 beta
Currently, Jailbreak is the only solution to install the Cydia for iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3 beta, But unfortunately you cannot access to your iOS system root from zJailbreak Cydia. Therefore you cannot install most of JB applications using the zJB Cydia.
zJailbreak vs Untethered and Semi-Tethered jailbreak
Untethered / Semi-Tethered jailbreak is not available for iOS 10.3 and iOS 10.3.3 beta, but zJailbreak is fully compatible with iOS 10.3 , iOS 10.3.1 , iOS 10.3.2 & iOS 10.3.3 beta. Both zJailbreak and Untethered jailbreak are stable. You must preform the jailbreak operation after rebooting the device.
You can install fully functional Cydia with Untethered jailbreak. But both zJailbreak and Semi-Tethered jailbreak only provides a lite version of Cydia.
All methods are reversible, but zJailbreak is easy to remove. Just go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management and delete zJailbreak.
TaiG Beta IPA Jailbreak with Cydia Impactor
This jailbreak method only worked with iOS 10.3 betas. This method is no longer available.
iOS 10.3 developer beta versions are not available because Apple released the public version of iOS 10.3.2. zJailbreak is only jailbreak app installation solution available for iOS 10.3 / iOS 10.3.1 / iOS 10.3.2 / iOS 10.3.3.
iOS 10.3 / iOS 10.3.3 beta. compatible devices
- iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2.
- 12.9 and 9.7-inch iPad Pro.
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4.
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus.
- iPod Touch 6G. This jailbreak method was not compatible with iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus.
Step by Step Guide to jailbreak iOS 10.3.2.
- Download the TaiGbeta.ipa and Cydia Impactor to your desktop.
- Open the Cydia Impactor and connect your iOS 10.3 beta running iPhone / iPad to the Computer.
- Drag TaiGbeta.ipa file to the Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password to continue. We recommend to create a new Apple ID for your iOS 10.3 Jailbreak process.
- Cydia Impactor will install the TaiG9 beta IPA to your iPhone.
- You can find the TaiG icon on your Homescreen, Open it and tap the "Install Cydia" button.
- Your device will restart. Cydia will be available after restarting your device.