iOS 10.3 Jailbreak
iOS 10.3 Jailbreak has been accepted as an achievable task by jailbreak community with its latest beta release, which is iOS 10.3 developer beta 7. Since this is the seventh beta version we can expect the public release of iOS 10.3 within next two weeks. TAIG9 Team was able to release a Jailbreak for iOS 10.3 beta. But this Jailbreak method is a Semi Tethered Jailbreak, and you can install the fully functional Cydia with this Taig iOS 10.3 jailbreak tool.
First of all, you have to install the iOS 10.3 using the following installation button. You should not be an Apple developer to install the iOS 10.3 beta using the TAIG9 website. We, Team TAIG9 offer free downloading of iOS 10.3 beta for a short period of time. After installing iOS 10.3 beta, please proceed with Step by Step Guide for iOS 10.3 Jailbreak
Install iOS 10.3 for free
You must install a beta version of iOS 10.3 beta version using taig hacked iOS beta installation profile. You can install the hacked installation profile using the button below. (Make sure that you use Safari browser for this operation)
Click on following "Install iOS 10.3" button using the Safari browser on your iPhone / iPad to install iOS beta installation profile. After installing the profile restart your device and go to Settings > Software Update to find the latest iOS 10.3 beta version. If you are having difficulties, Please go through the step by step installation of iOS 10.3 beta
Step by Step Guide to install iOS 10.3 beta
It is easy to install iOS 10.3 OTA(Over The Air) update directly using your iPhone, iPad or iPod. If you are complicated with the beta profile installation process, just go through the following steps and enjoy iOS 10.3 before your friends.
- Visit iOS 10.3 Jailbreak Page from your iPhone, iPad or iPod using safari browser
- Tap on 'Install iOS 10.3' Button
- When a dialog pops up, tap Install on the top right corner
- When prompted enter your passcode correctly. If you enter your passcode wrongly for three times, you will not be able to install iOS beta installation profile.
- If it asks to restart your iPhone, iPad or iPod, just tap restart. if not please reboot your device manually.
- Once the restart is completed, go to Settings > Software Update and you will see the latest iOS version.
- Update to the latest iOS beta and enjoy cool new features
iOS 10.3 Jailbreak download links are not available for your safety. Team is working to make iOS 10.3 jailbreak, as a no computer jailbreak which does not require a PC or Mac to jailbreak. It will download the jailbreak tool from OTA just like this beta installation profile and works after a firm restart of your device. Some testers had complained about the Apple logo loop issue because of this no computer jailbreak process.
How to jailbreak iOS 10.3?
Step by step guide to jailbreak iOS 10.3?
- Download the TaiGbeta.ipa and Cydia Impactor to your desktop.
- Open the Cydia Impactor and connect your iOS 10.3 beta running iPhone / iPad to the Computer.
- Drag TaiGbeta.ipa file to the Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password to continue, We recommend to create a new Apple ID for your iOS 10.3 Jailbreak process.
- Cydia Impactor will install the TaiG9 beta IPA to your iPhone.
- You can find the TaiG icon on your Homescreen, Open it and tap the "Install Cydia" button.
- Your device will restart. Cydia will be available after restarting your device.
Install Cydia on iOS 10.3 using zJailbreak
Cydia is the most useful application for jailbroken devices. Unfortunately, untethered jailbreak is not available for iOS 10.3. Also, semi tethered jailbreak is not stable at this time and every iOS 10.2 Jailbreak tweak and app is not fully compatible with iOS 10.3
zJailbreak is the only solution to install the Cydia for iOS 10.3. But there are limited functions available with zJailbreak Cydia.
zJailbreak for iOS 10.3?
zJailbreak is the next version of jailbreak for iOS 10.3. It offers alternatives to the jailbreak apps and the partial jailbreak is known as zJailbreak. zJailbreak is tested for iOS 10.2 and TaiG is going to introduce it with iOS 10.3. We cannot ensure that it will replace iOS 10.3 Jailbreak, but it will fullfill the iOS 10.3 Jailbreak needs upto some extend.
Read about the following zJailbreak features :
|DreamStore||Dreamstore is a freemium iOS launcher collection which comes with zJailbreak. All iOS launchers supports iOS 10.3.|
|Cyjon||Cyjon is the default app installer of zJailbreak. It is a Cydia replacement but any of the cyjon apps does not use root access and hece it is safe to use cyjon apps with your iOS based device.|
|iFaceSkins||Premium Facebook themes collection of zJailbreak. If you are bored with facebook layouts, you can try one of the facebook skins from zJailbreak|
|OS Store||Have you ever thought of running windows 98 or ubuntu on your iOS device? OS store is a premium operating System collection and it is world's first OS collection for iOS devices.|
|Sylorix||If you want to try latest beta of iOS, Sylorix is the one and only solution to do it without an Apple developer account.|