Last Updated: 2019-12-10
Unc0ver jailbreak is a jailbreak tool developed by the famous hacker Pwn20wnd.
unc0ver is an untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 12 - iOS 12.4.
How to install unc0ver jailbreak
You can install unc0ver jailbreak using following methods.
- TaigOne Jailbreak App Installer - Without Computer method
Cydia Impactor - With Computer/PC method.
- Trusted Mobile method
- Does not expire in few days
- Easy installation
- Will expire in 7 days
- Need to reinstall unc0ver jailbreak every time you restart the device
1. Install unc0ver Jailbreak using TaigOne
This is a no-computer method for installing unc0ver jailbreak. First you have to install
TaigOne Jailbreak App Installer. Click below button to install TaigOne and follow the step guide below.
- Tap on above "Install TaigOne button"
- Tap on "Allow"
- Go to Settings --> Profile Downloaded and Tap on install
- Now you have successfully installed TaigOne.
Follow these easy steps after installing TaigOne
- Open TaigOne App
- Find unc0ver Jailbreak in Jailbreak tab
- Tap on unc0ver Jailbreak
- Tap on Install
- Wait for the installation. If it does not start automatically tap start downloading
- After the unc0ver installation, Visit Settings > General > Profile and Device Management and Trust the enterprise app vendor.
- Jailbreak using unc0ver Jailbreak.
Install unc0ver Jailbreak using Cydia Impactor
- Download Unc0ver-Jailbreak.ipa
- Download and Install Cydia Impactor latest version from http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
- Enter your iCloud account name and password
- Either drag and drop the ipa of unc0ver which can be downloaded from above button or select 'Devices' from the menu and then select 'Install packages'. Then select on the package you want to install. click on 'Open'
- This will take few seconds and then you will find unc0ver.ipa has been installed to your phone.
- Now you can run unc0ver Jailbreak to Jailbreak your device.
what is the latest unc0ver version?
Unc0ver v3.8.0 beta 1 Jailbreak
Unc0ver v3.8.0 beta 1 is the latest version of unc0ver jailbreak. Now iOS 12.4.1 can be jailbroken using unc0ver v3.8.0 beta 1.
This latest version support for A12 iPhones at that time.
Devices including iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR now can be jailbroken using v3.8.0 beta 1.
Unc0ver jailbreak v3.8.0 beta 1 device compatibility
Unc0ver v3.8.0 beta 1 compatible with the following devices running on iOS 12 - iOS 12.2 or iOS 12.4.1.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air
- 6th gen iPad
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
uncover jailbreak for iOS 12 to iOS 12.2 (V3.3.0)
Now unc0ver jailbreak supports for iOS 12 to iOS 12.2. But still this V3.3.0 version only supports for A7 - A11 devices only.
uncover jailbreak for iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2 (V3.2.1)
Unc0ver jailbreak version 3.2.1 and below support for iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2. So it became a successful jailbreak tool for iOS 12 and iOS 12.1. This supports for all iDevices including A12.
unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 11 to iOS 11.4.1
At first unc0ver jailbreak was released for iOS 11 to iOS 11.3.1. Then it was upgraded and released for iOS 11.4 and iOS 11.4.1 versions.
Tips for a successful unc0ver jailbreak
- When switching from the other jailbreaks the RootFS will automatically be restored
- Use the built-in diagnostics tool
- Perform a full restore with Rollectra before switching from the other jailbreaks
- Turn on the AirPlane Mode before starting the jailbreak
- Turn off Siri before starting the jailbreak