iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak
Last Updated: 25th December 2017
Cydia Jailbreak on iOS 10.3.3
The long awaited jailbreak, iOS 10.3.3, h3lix is now released for jailbreak lovers. This is for now compatible with 32-bit devices and is of semi untethered in nature which means that you need to rejailbreak your iOS device each time you reboot it. Credits go to tihmstar for the tremendous efforts made towards finding latest jailbreak for 10.3.3 which has been for months, a real headache for iOS jailbreak community.
Step by Step Guide for installing iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak (computer method)
- Download this ipa https://h3lix.tihmstar.net/
- Download Cydia Impactor as it suits to your PC Operating system (OS). http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
- Open Cydia Impactor and connect your iDevice to PC
- Drag the downloaded ipa to Cydia Impactor launcher
- Enter Apple ID and continue
- Wait until it is done
- Enjoy the successful result
TaiG released Jailbreak app installer for iOS 10.3.3
TaiG JB provides Jailbreak apps for your iOS 10.3.3 . Most popular Jailbreak applications can be installed with the compatibility for iOS 10.3, 10.3.1, 10.3.2.
You can Install Zenith for iOS 10.3.3
A trusted way to install Jailbreak apps for up to iOS 10.3.3.
TaiG JB App InstallerCompatible iOS versions - iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1 , 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.3.
Compatible device models
- iPhone 8 & iPhone X
- iPhone 7 & 7 Plus , iPhone 6S & 6S Plus ,iPhone 6 & 6 Plus.
- iPhone SE / iPhone 5s , iPod Touch 6G.
- iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 / iPad Mini 4.
- iPad Air /iPad Air 2 /iPad Pro.
Download TaiG JB App Installer. You must visit this page from your Safari browser to install this app.
You must enter your device passcode among the installation of the app.
Step guide for TaiG JB App Installer
Step 01 : Install the TaiG Jailbreak app installer to your device and go to homescreen and open the app.
Step 02 : Select a Jailbreak application which you want to install and copy a generated JB developer code of the application. You can use the following link to find most popular Jailbreak applications which are compatible with up to iOS 10.3.3.
Step 03 : Tap the "Generate Code" button and copy the developer code of the application.
Step 04 : Open the TaiG Jailbreak app installer, Paste the copied JB developer code ( see the following figure). Then Tap the Install button.
Step 05 : It asks you to open App Store (Only for the first time) Just tap the Open link,That's it. It will start to download the Jailbreak application for your iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3 device.
Semi-Tethered Jailbreak tool for iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3.
Pangu and PPJailbreak teams officially announced that they were planning to release iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3 Jailbreak tool very recently. Yet the release were not to be seen soon, as expected. But not either of them this time, came up with the solution. It’s tihmstar who has now come to the stage with his latest jailbreak tool for iOS 10.3.3. And, yes.. It is semi tethered.
zJailbreak is an Jailbreak alternative solution for iOS 10.3, 10.3.1, 10.3.2 and 10.3.3 at this time. You can install a lite version of Cydia and some essential Jailbreak applications using zJailbreak.
Install Cydia for iOS 10.3.3
With the latest h3lix jailbreak, Cydia on iOS 10.3.3 is 100% possible.
Open the zJailbreak app and select the Untethered Cydia.
Tap the above Install button. Then type your passcode to install the Cydia for your iOS 10.3.3 device.
zJailbreak vs Untethered and Semi-Tethered jailbreak
Until h3lix, Untethered / Semi-Tethered jailbreak was not available for iOS 10.3 and iOS 10.3.3 , but zJailbreak is fully
compatible with iOS 10.3 , iOS 10.3.1 , iOS 10.3.2 & iOS 10.3.3. Both zJailbreak and Untethered jailbreak are stable. You must perform the jailbreak operation after rebooting the device.
You can install fully functional Cydia with Untethered jailbreak. But both zJailbreak and Semi-Tethered jailbreak only provides a lite version of Cydia.
All methods are reversible, but zJailbreak is easy to remove. Just go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management and delete zJailbreak.
iOS 10.3 / iOS 10.3.3 compatible devices
- iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2.
- 12.9 and 9.7-inch iPad Pro.
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4.
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus.
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
- iPhone 8, iPhone X.
- iPod Touch 6G.
Step by Step Guide to jailbreak iOS 10.3.2.
- Download the TaiGbeta.ipa and Cydia Impactor to your desktop.
- Open the Cydia Impactor and connect your iOS 10.3 beta running iPhone / iPad to the Computer.
- Drag TaiGbeta.ipa file to the Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password to continue. We recommend to create a new Apple ID for your iOS 10.3 Jailbreak process.
- Cydia Impactor will install the TaiG9 beta IPA to your iPhone.
- You can find the TaiG icon on your Homescreen, Open it and tap the "Install Cydia" button.
- Your device will restart. Cydia will be available after restarting your device.