Your iPhone is not only for making calls or sending messages. It is an all in one solution. If it is why you are using different apps to manage, restore or jailbreak your iDevice? Is there any solution for that problem? Yes. 3uTools is the solution.
What is 3uTools?
3uTools is an all in one Tool for your iDevice. Using the 3Tools app you can manage apps, photos, music and other multimedia files of your iPhone and iPad. 3uTools lets you see the statuses of your iDevice’s including activation, jailbreak, battery, iCloud lock statuses and information of the iOS version and device’s information.
Further you can perform jailbreaking on some of the iOS versions and backup and restore iPhone using 3uTools. 3u Tools is a free application but it is actially not a jailbreak tool. Find more informantion about Jailbreak Tools.
How to download 3uTools?
You have to follow some easy steps to download and install 3uTools. Before download makes sure you have installed iTunes.
Note: 3uTools can only be used on Windows PC at the moment.Download 3uTools
Go through the following steps to download 3uTools.
01.Click above “Download 3uToos” button to download 3uTools.
02.Click the “Run” button.
03. Click install Button.
04.After install succeeded Click the Launch button.
05.Connect your iDevice to the PC using a USB cable. Enjoy 3uTools.
Features of 3uTools
As already mentioned 3uTools is a multi-tasking app. Here are the features and offerings of 3uTools.
- View iPhone’s information - You can see the basic information of your iPhone such as the device’s product type, model number, IMEI, serial number, UDID, warranty date, sales region using the 3uTools app.
- Download Apps - If you want to download apps to your iPhone, App Store is the only way to do it. But now you can download and install your favorite apps form 3uTools.
Note: Before installing apps you have to bind your Apple ID to 3uTools.
- Manage iPhone’s Photos - You can import photos from PC to iPhone, export photos from iPhone to PC and delete photos with 3uTools.
- Import Music - Because of Apple’s restrictions, we cannot import music to iPhone from PC. But using 3uTools you can import music to your iPhone from PC.
- Download Ringtones - You can download ringtones from 3uTools. By downloading your favorite music track using 3utools you can set up it as the ringtone of your iPhone.
- Manage Videos - You can import videos from PC to iPhone, export videos from iPhone to PC and delete videos with 3uTools.
- Manage files - iPhone users can manage files easily with using 3uTools.
Jailbreak using 3uTools
iOS jailbreak is now possible with 3uTools. 3uTools allows you to jailbreak your iPhone with an appropriate jailbreak tool for your iOS version.
You do not need to use your Apple ID or install jailbreak .ipa file to jailbreak your iPhone using 3uTools.
How to jailbreak using 3uTools
Here is the step by step guide of jailbreak iOS 11 - iOS 12.4 using 3uTools.
01. Connect your iPhone device to the PC
02. Launch 3uTools app and Click Flash & JB
03. Select Jailbreak Tab and then select iOS 11.4 - iOS 12.4 jailbreak
04. Then Click Run Jailbreak
05. After that 3uTools will start installing unc0ver jailbreak.
06. After installing unc0ver goto Settings - General - Device Management - Developer App and then click Trust.
07. Open unc0ver app and proceed jailbreaking your device using unc0ver.
- Clean Garbage
- Make Ringtone
- Convert Video
- Convert Audio
- Modify Audio
- Migrate Data
- Compress Photo
- Icon Management
- Real-time screen
- Real-time log
- Delete invalid icon
- Open SSH
- Stop iOS update
3uTools for iOS 13
iOS 13 is the latest rage of Apple’s iPhone OS. 3uTools is now availble for iOS 13. You can download 3uTools for iOS 13.
Here are the compatible devices for 3uTools for iOS 13.
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8/8 Plus
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE
How to install iOS 13 with 3uTools
- Connect your iPhone device to the PC using USB cable and launch 3uTools app.
- Goto Flash & JB -> Easy Flash and select firmware iOS 13.
Note: Before it Backup your iDevice to protect your data.
- Wait for 5 - 10 minutes while flashing.
- After reboot your device will be updated to iOS 13.