iOS 14.1 is the latest edition recently released by Apple. If you are a jailbreak lover, you might have a question about iOS 14.1 jailbreak. Is that available now? The answer to your question is yes. Checkm8-based Chakra1n jailbreak has been released to jailbreak devices from A9(X) devices and lower. You just need a compatible iDevice and a mac computer. Check the compatibility before you jailbreak your device with Checkra 1n.
Compatibilite iOS versions
- iFor all iOS 12.0 to 13.7 devices
- iOS 14
- iOS 14.0.1
- iOS 14.1
- iOS 14.2 beta
- iCompatible with iPhone 5th gen, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus , iPhone SE, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPod 6th gen & 7th gen
- Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro (1st gen & 2nd gen), iPad (5th gen, 6th gen & 7th gen
- Compatible with Apple TV 4 and 4K
- iBridge T2
- It supports A8 (X) – A9(X) and running iOS & iPadOS only.
- Compatible with all tvOS devices and supporting for Apple TV 4K breakout boards (standards and advanced)
How to Jailbreak iOS 14.1
- Pick your browser on mac and head over to iOS 14.1 jailbreak page to download the checkra1n on your mac
- Extract the DMG and install it directly in to the Application folder
Note - if mac shows an error saying that “can’t open the application or can’t be trusted’’ follow these steps to solve the problem
- Head into “System Preference app”
- Select the “Security & Privacy” and select “Open Anyway”
- Enter your Administrator password when prompted
- Run “Checkra 1n” again on your mac
- Run “Checkra1n” and then it move into the Checkra1n
- Check the “Allow untested iOS/ iPADOS/ tvOS versions” option and select “Back” ( in this steps, it allows you to jailbreak iOS or iPADOS 14.2 unofficially)
- While running Checkra1n on your mac, connect your device via Lightning Cable and click “Start” and then select “Ok”
- Click “Next” when it appears and follow the instructions directly that Checkra1n has given ( in this steps, it will involve putting your device into the required DFU mode)
- After DFU mode is activated and detected on your device, Chekra1n will detect your device and start the jailbreak process ( Your device will reboot few times and mind that this is required and a normal part of jailbreak process)
- When the jailbreak process is finished, simply you can unplug the Lightning Cable and open Checkra1n and launch apps like Cydia on your device.
- Tap Cydia and download Cydia app to complete your jailbreak process
Finally your device on iOS 14.1 runs with the iconic Cydia. Easy and accurate Cydia installation for iOS 14.1.