Bullfrog Assistant is a free app for iPhones and iPads that lets you install IPAs into your device similar to the Reprovision Reborn app that runs on jailbroken devices. The specialty of the Bullfrog Assistant app is that it installs IPAs utilizing a personal certificate linked to your Apple ID and password without having to jailbreak your device.
This article discusses the key areas of,
- Bullfrog Assistant Supported iOS/ iPadOS
- Top features of the app
- How to sign IPAs to Bullfrog Assistant?
- How to install signed IPAs on iPhone/ iPad using this app?
- Top 3 Bullfrog Assistant Alternatives
Bullfrog Assistant Supported iOS/ iPadOS Versions
Latest app version: 1.2.2
- iOS 16 – iOS 16.1
- iOS 15 – iOS 15.7.1
- iOS 14 – iOS 14.8.1
- iOS 13 – iOS 13.7
- iOS 12 – iOS 12.5.6
This app supports the same iPadOS versions as iOS versions and works seamlessly on the latest iPhone 14.
Top Bullfrog Assistant Features
- The app is free to install.
- It enables you to directly sign IPAs into your iPhone or iPad only by using the free Apple certificate.
- Bullfrog Assistant app works on non-jailbroken (jailed) devices and only requires a PC (Windows/ MAC) once while installing the on-device signing app on your iPhone/ iPad.
- You can import IPAs to Bullfrog Assistant from a variety of sources including IPA libraries, iCloud, and from downloaded files. After importing an IPA, you can sign it and install it.
- The app lets you have 10 apps signed up in your account and you can run 3 of them simultaneously.
- Bullfrog Assistant creates a 7-day certificate for the installed apps and after 7 days the apps will be revoked and you can easily resign them.
- You can generate your own certificate or import certificates, and check the date of expiry of the active apps.
- Bullfrog Assistant now enables you to modify your GPS coordinates to set a desired virtual location with the help of a VPN connection (for iOS 15 devices).
- You can update the app online now.
- Supports shortcuts to automate certain app features on iPhones.
- The newest update of Bullfrog Assistant now supports JIT on compatible apps, dylib, deb plugin injections, and framework.
- Both English and Chinese language availability on iPhone/ iPad, whereas installers on Windows and MAC support Chinese only (follow our step guides below not to miss any step).
- You can install multiples of the same app on your iPhone/ iPad by changing the following fields of one option.
Signing certificate, App's displayed name on your Home Screen, Version number, Minimum iOS requirements, Bundle ID
How to sign IPAs to Bullfrog Assistant?
It’s important to know that initially you can sign IPAs using the private certificate and once the IPA is installed, you can generate a dedicated, own certificate for the app. Follow the steps below closely.
- Step 1: First, from your PC, click the button below to download and install Bullfrog Assistant.
- Step 2: Next, connect your iPhone/ iPad to the PC.
- Step 3: Then, open the installer from your PC and click the installation button.
- Step 4: Now, you can open Bullfrog Assistant from the Home Screen of your iPhone/ iPad.
- Step 5: You have to Add and Trust the profile - api.ios222.com – on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Step 6: Next, locate the Certificate tab and tap the plus (+) button and choose the option; Personal Certificate.
- Step 7: Then, enter your Apple ID and password and your 2-factor authentication code from another device.
- Step 8: Next, you have to install the VPN configuration by re-opening the Bullfrog Assistant app.
- Step 9: Send your downloaded IPA file to Bullfrog Assistant.
- Step 10: Finally, to sign the IPA, tap the imported IPA.
How to install signed IPAs on iPhone/ iPad with Bullfrog Assistant?
- Step 1: First, go to the Signed tab of the app.
- Step 2: Next, tap the desired already signed IPA to install it.
- Step 3: Once done, you can locate the installed app on the Home Screen.
- Step 4: Next, go to the Settings app >> General >> VPN & Device Management of your iPhone/ iPad.
- Step 5: Now connect the VPN profile of the Bullfrog Assistant.
- Step 6: Next click the Developer app giving your Apple ID and email.
- Step 7: Finally, tap Trust so that the installed app runs with your certificate.
FAQ on Bullfrog Assistant
What to do when My Apple ID authentication fails?
If this is the case, try restarting the device and, try again.
Why do I get "ApplicationVerificationFailed" prompt while trying ti install an IPA?
The most likely reason for this issue is that you are already using the maximum number of self-signed certificates in one run, which is 3. If you want a new app installed, you will have to delete an installed app and try installing the new IPA.
How to resolve "Unable to sign you into your Apple ID. Try again later" issue?
Try either switching the network, or restarting your device, and if they don't work change the certificate.
What to do for "Failed to perform authentication handshake with server" prompt when I try to sign IPAs?
First, try switching networks after turning off VPN and if the issue is still there, restart your device and try again.
Why do I get "You are not a member of any development teams" prompt while sign in IPAs to Bullfrog Assistant?
The most likely reason for this issue is that you don't have permission to use that certificate. To resolve this, sign with another certificate.
Top 3 Bullfrog Assistant Alternatives
1. ReProvision Reborn
ReProvision Reborn works similarly to Bullfrog Assistant, but on jailbroken devices to automatically sign and resign IPAs. The app supports iOS 13 - iOS 15 and the same iPadOS versions. Most importantly, revoking apps is not something you should bother about with ReProvision Reborn. Check out our ReProvision Reborn page for installation guides, the app's exclusive offerings, and more!
Permasigner app also serves the same purpose of signing IPA files permanently on iOS 14 - iOS 14.8.1 and iOS 15 - iOS 15.4.1. You can install Permasigner through the Siri Shortcut method and via PermasigneriOS. Check out our Permasigner page for complete guides! Also, pick the ideal free apps on your iPhone/ iPad from our Apps and Tweaks page!
Reposi is not an IPA signing app, but a repo extractor with a great variety of repos that can be installed on non-jailbroken or jailbroken iOS 12 - iOS 16.2 and on the same iPadOS versions. Reposi offers many hacked games, jailbreak tools, game emulators, tweaked apps, and many more. Explore our Reposi page for more details or, tap the button below to install the app now!Install Reposi App Now →