The good news for non-jailbreak enthusiasts or for the ones who are waiting for a jailbreak tool to be released is finally here! If you are on iOS 15 - iOS 16.1.2, the easiest way to install tweaks on your device without jailbreak is by making use of the MacDirtyCow tweaks.
DirtyCow is an exploit that is available on iOS 15 - iOS 16.1.2, which is no longer available from iOS 16.2 onwards. MacDirtyCow tweaks are developed on this exploit, hence only working on the given iOS range.
Top MacDirtyCow Tweaks Features
Listed below are the top tweaks along with how they can serve you.
- DynamicCow tweak - Turns on the Dynamic Island feature that was introduced for iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Cowabunga tweak - Alter some system settings of your iPhone
- FileSwitcherPro - Change the default iPhone system sounds
- Blacklist tweak - Open revoked iOS apps
- DopeCow tweak - Overwrite files by writing to the cached data in RAM
- NoCameraSound tweak - Mute sounds of camera shutter and video recording sound
- TrolLock tweak - Use an animated face ID on the Lock Screen
- DockTransparent tweak - Make your iPhone's dock background fully transparent
- Santander tweak - Browse the iOS file system, alter file permissions, search for files, create and edit files
- WDBFontOverwrite tweak - Alter the system fonts of your iPhone
- NoHomeBar tweak - Eliminate the Home bar from your Springboard as well as from within the apps
- CCEnabler tweak - Modify the iOS control center by adding customized modules
- LazyCow - Remove the Dynamic Island feature from iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- WhiteList - Unblacklist enterprise-signed apps
You can read further on each DirtyCow tweak and other apps from our Apps without Jailbreak page now!
How to install MacDirtyCow Tweaks?
1. Install MacDirtyCow Tweaks from Reposi (Online)
If you want to use MacDirtyCow tweaks online, the easiest and most trusted method is to use the Reposi app. Reposi app is a repo extractor, so you can access all the tweaks simply by adding the following repo URL (https://tweak.nt/dirtycow/repo/).
Here's a quick guide.
- Step 1: Install the Reposi app using the button below for free!
- Step 2: Next, tap Add Repo Plus icon.
- Step 3: In the Source URL box, add the URL of https://tweak.nt/dirtycow/repo/
- Step 4: Tap Add.
- Step 5: Now you can view all the MacDirtyCow tweaks there. Tap Install in front of your desired tweak/s, and complete the installation. Enjoy!
2. MacDirtyCow Tweaks from Taig9 IPA Store (PC method)
You can also download these tweaks from the Taig9 IPA store if you are using a PC by closely following the step guide below.
Step 1: Install the Taig9 IPA store using the button below.Install Taig9 IPA Store Now →
Step 2: Open the app and go to the DirtyCow Tweak Section and tap it.
Step 3: Now you can see all the MacDirtyCow tweaks there. Tap Get in front of the desired tweak/s.
Step 4: Follow on-screen instructions to complete installation. Enjoy!
- What is DirtyCow exploit?
The DirtyCow exploit is an iOS bug that comes with iOS 15 - iOS 16.1.2.
2. Can I use MacDirtyCow tweaks on iOS 16.4?
No, you can't use these tweaks on iOS 16.4, let alone on iOS 16.2 and above.
3. Where can I download DirtyCow tweaks?
4. What is the impact of DirtyCow?
DirtyCow exploit enables you to bypass the regular file system-related protection on your iPhone and write to them.
5. Should I jailbreak my device to use the DirtyCow tweaks?
No, none of the MacDirtyCow tweaks requires you to jailbreak your device.