Checkra1n Jailbreak is the only available untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 at the moment. But we tested the following jailbreak tools (Checkra1n & Unc0ver ) and alternatives in iOS 14.6 / iOS 14.7 - iOS 14.7.1 and created this article.
- Checkra1n Jailbreak ✅ - Checkra1n 0.12.4 beta is tested with iOS 14.7 on iPhone 7 Plus and it works perfectly. Read more details below
- Unc0ver Jailbreak ⚠️ - Tested iOS 14.7.1 against Unc0ver v 6.1.2. Find the results below at Unc0ver Jailbreak Section
- Taurine Jailbreak / Odessey14 🚫 - Sadly the latest version of Taurine, does not support iOS 14.3. Find the test details below
Other Jailbreak Tools and Alternatives
- Ataler ✅ - Ataler is a no jailbreak app store for iOS 15, but we tested its beta version (0.0.9 beta) with iOS 14.6 and iOS 14.7 - iOS 14.7.1 and it works perfectly
- Taigone ✅ - Works smoothly with iOS 14.6 (Tested with all the beta versions and release candidate) and you may install Taigone on iOS 14.7 - iOS 14.7.1 without any issues.
- Cydia ⚠️ - We installed cydia.deb (v 1.1.31) on iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7.1 and it works well on Checkra1n Jailbroken devices. On the latest devices like iPhone 12, Cydia crashes
- Sileo ⚠️ - Sileo works partially with iOS 14.6 (tested on iOS 14.6 beta 3)
How to Jailbreak iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 using Checkra1n Jailbreak [Step By Step Guide]
You are able to jailbreak iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1 using Checkra1n. And it does not have an online installer for jailbreaking. You need to connect your iPhone to Mac, Windows, or Linux computer to complete this jailbreaking process.
You may check the compatibility of Checkra1n by giving your iOS version, Device Model and download Windows, Mac or Linux build belowCheckra1n Downloader
You may find the step by step guides and more information at Checkra1n Jailbreak Page
Here is the list of devices that DOES NOT SUPPORT Checkra1n jailbreak. If you own one of the following devices, you may check out iOS 14.6 / iOS 14.7 Jailbreak Alternatives at the bottom of this article.
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XR and all the A11 devices
Find the Online Jailbreak Tools for iOS 14.6 and iOS 14.7 below
No Computer / Online Jailbreak Tools
There are a few trusted online jailbreaking tools found for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1. Will discuss one by one and features of those.
If you are running on iOS 14.8, the good news is most of the following tools and Checkra1n is compatible with iOS 14.8 Jailbreak too
Taigone is a jailbreak tool finder which finds jailbreak tools and alternatives for your iPhone. If you have not installed Taigone, please use the button below to install.Taigone Installer
Features of Taigone
- Jailbreak Tools - Taigone allows you to download and install jailbreak tools such as Unc0ver, Taurine, Odyssey, Chimera, Electra without using a computer. Also, these apps won’t get expired after 7 day(s)
- Checkra1n Compatibility Checker - Find checkra1n Jailbreak compatibility for your iPhone and iOS version
- Hacked Apps - Most popular hacked apps like Spotify++, Whatsapp++, Whatsapp Watusi, OTA Disabler etc is available to download
- Non Jailbroken Themes - Non Jailbroken Themes are available with Colorup app, iNityfy
- Enable Any App on Carplay - Use WheelPal to enable any app on Carplay with / without Jailbreak. Installing NGXplay, Carbridge made simple
Ataler is an App Store that offers iOS Apps, iOS Themes (No Jailbreak Themes for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1) and many more cool iOS customization features which supports iOS 15. Look at iOS 15 Jailbreak Tools and Alternatives here
Click the button below to install Ataler for FreeInstall Ataler
Features of Ataler
- iOS Themes via ColorUp and Themone - There are two theme apps in Ataler which helps to install non jailbroken themes
2. Movian - Free Movie Apps Collection to enjoy unlimited movies and TV series for FREE
Ataler offers a set of other apps like iOS launchers, iOS Automation tools like automatic SMS sending for birthdays, Automatic notifications after iPhone is fully charged etc.
You are encouraged to have a look at Ataler beta, which works for iOS 14.6 but it is specially designed for iOS 15 and higher iOS versions. The major release will be only after iOS 15 release.
Let's talk a bit about Cydia and other package managers for jailbroken iPhones.
Cydia for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1
Install Cydia With Jailbreak
Installing Cydia on iOS 14.6 and iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1 is only possible if you have a jailbroken device. When you jailbreak your iPhone using Checkra1n “Cydia” will be automatically installed as the default package manager.
Install Cydia without Jailbreak
It is not possible to install Cydia without Jailbreaking!!!
But if you need to look and feel Cydia on your non-jailbroken device and fool your friends, here are the steps.
Step 1 : Install Taigone Jailbreak Tool Finder from the button below / By visiting their official website.
Step 2 : Launch Taigone from your home screen as in the screenshot below.
Step 3 : Find Cydia (0.9) which is listed Free on Taigone.
Step 4 : Tap on Install Button and Download Cydia Profile to your iPhone / iPad
Step 5 : Go to Settings > Profile Downloaded and follow the on screen instructions to Install
Sileo for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7
Install Sileo with Jailbreak
Same as Cydia, you need to jailbreak iOS 14.6 or iOS 14.7 to use full functional Sileo. Once you jailbreak with Checkra1n, you will get Cydia as the default package manager. If you need Sileo on your jailbroken device, follow these steps.
Attention - You will lose Cydia when you install Sileo. If you need cydia back, you will need to re jailbreak your device. So continue with caution
Step 1 : Open Cydia and Go to Sources Tab
Step 2 : Tap on Edit button at the top right corner and then Add on top left corner
Step 3 : Then add the following repo on the popup box.
Step 4 : Wait a few minutes till the repository loads and tap on changes tab and find the package called Sileo Pro (checkra1n)
Step 5 : Tap on Install and Confirm and Return to Cydia after package loads correctly. You will Find Sileo on your Home screen.
Install Sileo without Jailbreak
Sileo Demo can be installed using Taigone. Please note that Sileo is not fully functional without jailbreak. Open Taigone and Install Sileo App via Taigone for the demo version.
Unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7
Is unc0ver available for iOS 14.6 or 14.7? The answer is No at the moment but it could be Yes at any moment. So you are encouraged to check whether unc0ver is released for iOS 14.6 / iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1 or upper versions using the JB14 (Jailbreak14), which is the iOS 14 Jailbreak Tool List for iPhones.Install Jailbreak14
The latest version of unc0ver only supports iOS 14.3 and below and it supports the latest devices like iPhone 12. So one of the hopes for iOS 14.6 / iOS 14.5 jailbreak and iPhone 12 Jailbreak is Unc0ver. The other possible jailbreak tools are Taurine and Chimera.
Sadly none of those supports iOS 14.6 or iOS 14.7 at the moment.
But all the mentioned tools supports A12,A13 and A14 Jailbreak
iOS 15 latest Updates
As we all know, the latest iOS 15 released to the beta testings. iOS 15 comes with the many new features and updates. If you are a jailbreak lover, iOS 15 jailbreak is still not officially confirmed but there are more jailbreak and non jailbreak possibilities for you to enjoy your loved features.