Jailbreak iOS 14.6 - 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1?
Checkra1n Jailbreak and Unc0ver Jailbreak are the available untethered jailbreak tools for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7.1 at the moment.
- Checkra1n Jailbreak ✅ - Checkra1n 0.12.4 beta is tested with iOS 14.7 on iPhone 7 Plus and it works perfectly. Read more details below
- Unc0ver Jailbreak ✅ - Tested iOS 14.7.1 against Unc0ver v 8.0.1. Find the results below at Unc0ver Jailbreak Section
- Taurine Jailbreak / Odessey14 🚫 - Sadly the latest version of Taurine does not support iOS 14.6 or higher. Find the test details below
Other Jailbreak Tools and Alternatives
- Ataler ✅ - Ataler is a no jailbreak app store for iOS 15, but we tested its beta version (0.0.9 beta) with iOS 14.6 and iOS 14.7 - iOS 14.7.1 and it works perfectly
- Taigone ✅ - Works smoothly with iOS 14.6 (Tested with all the beta versions and release candidate) and you may install Taigone on iOS 14.7 - iOS 14.7.1 without any issues.
- Cydia ⚠️ - We installed cydia.deb (v 1.1.31) on iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7.1 and it works well on Checkra1n / Unc0ver Jailbroken devices. On the latest devices like iPhone 12, Cydia crashes
- Sileo ⚠️ - Sileo works partially with iOS 14.6 (tested on iOS 14.6 beta 3)
How to Jailbreak iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 using Checkra1n Jailbreak [Step By Step Guide]
You are able to jailbreak iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1 using Checkra1n. And it does not have an online installer for jailbreaking. You need to connect your iPhone to Mac, Windows, or Linux computer to complete this jailbreaking process.
You may check the compatibility of Checkra1n by giving your iOS version, Device Model and download Windows, Mac or Linux build below.Checkra1n Downloader
You may find the step-by-step guides and more information at Checkra1n Jailbreak from the below links.
Here is the list of devices that DOES NOT SUPPORT Checkra1n jailbreak. If you own one of the following devices, you may check out iOS 14.6 / iOS 14.7 Jailbreak Alternatives at the bottom of this article.
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XR and all the A11 devices
Find the Online Jailbreak Tools for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7.1 and below
No Computer / Online Jailbreak Tools
Unc0ver Jailbreak is just released for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7.1 and it is possible to install Unc0ver IPA without using a computer (Online Method)
Is unc0ver available for iOS 14.6 or 14.7? The answer is YES it is possible to jailbreak all the devices upto A14 (excluding iPhone 13 versions) using the latest version of Unc0ver
If you are still running iOS 14.5 or below, please check out iOS 14.5 jailbreak for more details, the other possible jailbreak tools supporting upto iOS 14.5 are Taurine and Chimera.
You may use following button of Breakjail to install unc0ver jailbreak without using a computer.Install Breakjail Online
Click here to learn more about Breakjail
More details about Unc0ver Jailbreak
Here is the reddit thread related to the latest Unc0ver release
Taigone is a jailbreak tool finder which finds jailbreak tools and alternatives for your iPhone. If you have not installed Taigone, please use the button below to install.Install TaigOne
Features of Taigone
- Jailbreak Tools - Taigone allows you to download and install jailbreak tools such as Unc0ver, Taurine, Odyssey, Chimera, Electra without using a computer. Also, these apps won’t get expired after 7 day(s)
- Checkra1n Compatibility Checker - Find checkra1n Jailbreak compatibility for your iPhone and iOS version
- Hacked Apps - Most popular hacked apps like Spotify++, Whatsapp++, Whatsapp Watusi, OTA Disabler etc is available to download
- Non Jailbroken Themes - Non Jailbroken Themes are available with Colorup app, iNityfy
- Enable Any App on Carplay - Use WheelPal to enable any app on Carplay with / without Jailbreak. Installing NGXplay, Carbridge made simple
Ataler is an App Store that offers iOS Apps, iOS Themes (No Jailbreak Themes for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1) and many more cool iOS customization features which supports iOS 15. Look at iOS 15 Jailbreak Tools and Alternatives here
Click the button below to install Ataler for FreeInstall Ataler
Features of Ataler
- iOS Themes via ColorUp and Themone - There are two theme apps in Ataler which helps to install non jailbroken themes
2. Movian - Free Movie Apps Collection to enjoy unlimited movies and TV series for FREE
Ataler offers a set of other apps like iOS launchers, iOS Automation tools like automatic SMS sending for birthdays, Automatic notifications after iPhone is fully charged etc.
You are encouraged to have a look at Ataler, which works for iOS 14.6 but it is specially designed for iOS 15 and higher iOS versions.
Let's talk a bit about Cydia and other package managers for jailbroken iPhones.
Cydia for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1
Install Cydia With Jailbreak
Installing Cydia on iOS 14.6 and iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.7.1 is only possible if you have a jailbroken device. When you jailbreak your iPhone using Checkra1n “Cydia” will be automatically installed as the default package manager.
Install Cydia without Jailbreak
It is not possible to install Cydia without Jailbreaking!!!
But if you need to look and feel Cydia on your non-jailbroken device and fool your friends, here are the steps.
Step 1 : Install Taigone Jailbreak Tool Finder from the button below / By visiting their official website.
Step 2 : Launch Taigone from your home screen as in the screenshot below.
Step 3 : Find Cydia (0.9) which is listed Free on Taigone.
Step 4 : Tap on Install Button and Download Cydia Profile to your iPhone / iPad
Step 5 : Go to Settings > Profile Downloaded and follow the on screen instructions to Install
Sileo for iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7.1
Install Sileo with Jailbreak
Same as Cydia, you need to jailbreak iOS 14.6 or iOS 14.7 to use full functional Sileo. Once you jailbreak with Checkra1n, you will get Cydia as the default package manager. If you need Sileo on your jailbroken device, follow these steps.
Attention - You will lose Cydia when you install Sileo. If you need cydia back, you will need to re jailbreak your device. So continue with caution
Step 1 : Open Cydia and Go to Sources Tab
Step 2 : Tap on Edit button at the top right corner and then Add on top left corner
Step 3 : Then add the following repo on the popup box.
Step 4 : Wait a few minutes till the repository loads and tap on changes tab and find the package called Sileo Pro (checkra1n)
Step 5 : Tap on Install and Confirm and Return to Cydia after package loads correctly. You will Find Sileo on your Home screen.
Install Sileo without Jailbreak
Sileo Demo can be installed using Taigone. Please note that Sileo is not fully functional without jailbreak. Open Taigone and Install Sileo App via Taigone for the demo version.
iOS 14.6 - iOS 14.7.1 Jailbreak News
Kernel exploit released for iOS 14.7 and below
There is exciting news a new kernel exploit was released for iOS 14.7 and below versions. This has been shared by the developer @jsherma100 on his official Twitter account. This exploit is working on A11 and below devices.
Writeup finished, thank you to everyone that gave me feedback 🙂 https://t.co/DrtGE4XTLE https://t.co/8LlhwpRGZl— Justin Sherman (@jsherma100) November 28, 2021
Also, a security researcher @pattern_F_ has shared a video showing a jailbreak demo for CVE-2021-30883 on iOS 14.6 running on an iPhone XR device. This is a kernel-level vulnerability shared by a security researcher Saar Amar that was patched by Apple with iOS 15.0.2 software update.
Write an iOS 14.6 (iPhoneXR, A12) jailbreak demo for CVE-2021-30883 (fixed in iOS 15.0.2, by @AmarSaar).— pattern-f (@pattern_F_) November 1, 2021
Use a trick from oob-timestamp (by @_bazad).
Run two commands: "id" and "ls /" pic.twitter.com/cqNwt6Jd0U
iOS 15 latest Updates
Apple released iOS 15 - iOS 15.2 to the public. But iOS 15 jailbreak is still not confirmed. But there are more jailbreak and non jailbreak possibilities available to download for iOS 15 - iOS 15.2.